Friday, January 9, 2015

Attention to Detail: More Sissy Clit Talk

I'm certainly on a sissy kick as of late, and it's no wonder with the fantastic sissy clit I own and with which I get to play.

We initiated his two new piercings with the vibe the other night, and I have to say, it was the very careful attention to detail that made the experience exciting for me.

I wanted his clit to look the way I always think of it in my mind: a present, apart from his own bodily ownership, that is being offered to me for my delight and amusement.

To make this idea a reality, I hunted for the perfect ribbon in which I could wrap up my pierced and ever-so-willing sissy's package. Turns out, the lace from my 1914 Triumph Doc Martens was PERFECT. It's a thicker, satin ribbon with one shiny side and one matte side. Looping it around his clit/cock caused him to stiffen immediately, and that made the task of wrapping it a snap!

Here is the final product, and you can see he had quite the time under my vibrator!
(Each barbell was vibed, first in the center then on each end, culminating with the vibe placed on the very highest skin of the frenum.)


No comments:

Post a Comment