Wednesday, November 27, 2013

i'm Thankful for Kinky Sex

This Thanksgiving, I'm going to be honest.

I'm going to give thanks for some of the things that aren't discussed around the turkey-dinner over cranberry sauce and plentiful amounts of alcohol.

That's right - it's time to be thankful for kinky sex: cerebral kinky foreplay, chats that turn a little window into full-on subspace, biting and scratching and whimpering and CUMMING.

I'm fucking thankful!

I'm thankful for toys - the metal, the plastic, the vibrating, the insertable, the bejeweled, and the beautiful.

I'm thankful for implements - the whips, the crops, the paddles, the floggers (oh, THANK you for the floggers), the canes, and the hairbrushes.

I'm thankful for the subs - oh those sweet masochistic and deliciously giving submissives!

I'm thankful for My pet - my sweetest toy, my most wiling first-timer, my darling puppy, and my perfectly muscled pony.

I'm thankful for my inspiration - D.M. Dewey, Ruffled Sheets, Marabelle Blue, and Sir Ken.


I'm thankful for every single person who has opened up, and talked about their kinks, with me.
THANK you, yes YOU, for feeding my never ending quest to revel in the sexiest corners of your mind!


And, as always, thank you for, so willingly, allowing me to help you explore them, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment