Monday, October 28, 2013

"Darling, I love you - now fuck this cock." (Whores = Happiness)

Let's talk about what it means to be a whore.

It's a lot to talk about, yes.
It's only Monday.

Game on.

This morning, my beautiful pet woke up hard as a rock in his lace boxer-briefs.
He knows better than to start humping my leg, but feeling the electricity in his body was enough to banish sleep from my brain almost immediately and convey his need.

I mean, throbbing, aching, absolutely gut wrenching need.

I dig that.

So, I did what any Goddess would do - I teased him mercilessly.
I told him how happy it makes me when he's writhing next to me.
I told him what a whore he is.

Let's take a breather, and discuss that term. 
"Whore."

In my world, it's a massive compliment.

It means you want, without limit.
You want more, much, many, all.
You want and need cock, regardless of gender or if it's a strapon or attached to a warm body.

You want to be used, and you want to be the center of attention.
You want to be filled and tasted and touched and fucked and feel totally safe while doing all of it.

You want to be accepted as you are - needful, hungry, wanton, permeable, beautiful, and sexual

Back to my pet, this morning.

My pet is learning to love his whorish nature.
It makes me so proud to watch him embrace his own lust and need when I'm working him over.

As of this past Saturday he's been trained up to take my rubber cock in his ass.
I love the way he so clearly needs to be filled.
He begged for my strapon, again, this morning.
He confessed that need, overtly.
I gave him the words, and he repeated them:

"I am a whore. I need to be filled by cock.
I love being filled by cock.
I want as much cock as my Goddess will give me."

I have never been more pleased with a submissive.
Ever.

Watching him writhe, pulling his legs back, biting his lips, and generally giving in to being a total and complete slut for my strapon: all of it was beautiful.
But the BEST part, the part that definitely got me thoroughly turned on, was hearing him ask for more and more cock.

I loved looking down at him and telling him that he would, someday, know what it was like to be fucked by ten, twelve, fourteen people in a row - some men, some women, whatever I wanted to see.
I was so proud when he smiled, shoved his ass down on the strapon, and said it all back.

He's a whore.
And he's proud of it.

I encourage that pride, because I instilled it.
I encourage his whorishness because, to me, being a whore is the most honest state of being, for a submissive.

Watching my pet give in to all the need that is inside of him was the perfect start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment