Monday, January 20, 2014

Kinky Foreplay - It's Not What You Think

When gearing up for D/s style play time, most novices/uninitiated envision lots of name-calling, spanking, orders being barked, and a healthy dose of leather.

It's what main-stream media and the vanilla music industry have taught you to think of when considering BDSM, Kink, or D/s interaction.

But here's the secret: D/s doesn't have to start roughly.
Sadistic Dominants are pre-programmed to want to manipulate and mark your beautiful flesh from the first second they get you on their floor/bed/bench/examining table, true.
But those who know what they are doing will start sessions in a far different fashion.

I, as a Dominant woman, prefer to savor, tease, test, and sample a blindfolded and bound submissive before I proceed with the high intensity play.

I enjoy examining, grooming, touching, tasting, kissing, and massaging my sweet and willing supplicants - because it turns me on.

Oh, you thought it was for their benefit?
I admit, it is, partially.
It gets their bodies on edge, their sensory receptors at maximum readiness.
However, I do what I do to those who submit under my touch because I love to play with my prey.

And, as a happily confirmed Sadist, I consider a submissive to be my most delicious prey.

I want to touch each appendage, I want to inspect my toy, I want to soothe and titillate the submissive before I start delivering the loving blows of my crop, whip, or paddle.

Dominants, never underestimate the joy of pampering a sub. Simply putting lotion or oil (depending on Your/their preferences) on the skin and gently rubbing it in can set a male or female submissive shaking with pleasure. Alternate with the wartenberg wheel to keep them from getting too mellowed and comfortable, and watch how they twitch and squirm in anticipation.

Showing attention and affection, while visually drinking in their prone (hopefully naked!) bodies ensures that they know they are on display...and that they are safe.

Safely enjoyed exhibitionism. What submissive DOESN'T want to show off for his/her Dominant?
Give them this opportunity to please while being perfectly still, and their minds will begin to race.

Nothing gets the body ready for playtime like an over active imagination.

So, the moral of the story is this, for any Dominants who are skipping over the grand time honored tradition of guiding your submissives into the proper mindset for play-time:

Groom and tease your pets, and they will love you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment